24|contenthub API Documentation¶
This is the API documentation of contenthub - the translation automation platform for any type of content. It provides an extensive API for connecting any type of software to contenthub. The API is also implemented by contenthub connectors for systems like:
- Content management systems (e.g. Typo3, Sitecore, AdobeEM, Wordpress, Drupal)
- E-Commerce shop systems (e.g. Magento, shopify, MobiMedia, SAP Hybris)
- Marketing automation platforms (e.g. Censhare, HubSpot, Marketo)
- Software repositories (e.g. Git, SVN)
- All other systems with content that needs to be localized
The API calls are REST-compliant and make use of the most common HTTP methods such as:
The main entities of the API as well as their properties and endpoints are all documented in the API reference.
Base URL for API calls¶
All API calls to our production environment must use the following URL prefix:
All API calls to our testing environment must use the following URL prefix:
- Translation task: Describes how a bunch of source documents shall be translated. This is also the main entity for translations.
- Translation memory (TM): Your storage of all translation which were ever made inside contenthub. You can also import earlier translations into contenthub by uploading .tmx files.
- Glossary: Your storage of company or project specific terminology, which shall be used for translations of your documents.
API Rate Limits¶
To maintain optimum performance and ensure that our API is available to all of our customers, we may limit the request rate.